Thursday, November 7, 2013

One small step!

Hey all,

Today I went in to get my portacath and was in and out with no trouble.  It was a lot quicker than I thought.  This is going to make appointments much better because they won't have to stick me for tests, blood or treatments. Nice!  I will take any good news that comes my way.  

Many people have asked how I have been doing.  Other than the C word hanging over my head, I feel normal.  No real pain or troubles.  I know that is probably going to change but again...any good news.  

I know that God is powerful and can wipe this out of my body!  That is my prayer.  I think that our church could use another miracle and I would be happy for God to use me in that way!  

Thank you for all the prayers and messages!  It means a ton!  

Cheers,

Chris

2 comments:

  1. Just learning about this! We are with you in spirit and our will be praying daily! We love you, Chris, Wendy, Taigen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you! So glad to hear you had a good day. Hope the Ducks kick some butt this weekend. I know that will help lift your spirits.

    ReplyDelete