Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Merry Christmas

'Twas the night before Christmas and all through the chemo center.........

Hello all, my new year's resolution is to write more on this blog.  I never thought that so many people would care that I would get "yelled" at when I don't do updates.  So I repent and will do a better job.

A Christmas miracle occurred!  My garage is almost done.  Yes you read that right.  Justin Ferguson, Brad Bliven, Pang Sisavath, Scott Holloway and Eric Parmalee came over and took a big load to the dump, an even bigger load to Goodwill and helped organize my mess.  Thank you so much for helping the Soethes slay the burden of our garage.  Also, big shout out to the Lewis' for setting everything up.  You all rock.

I also wanted to thank everyone for all the meals and childcare you have given us.  It has blown us away how much love and help everyone has given us.  We could not have done this without all of your help.  We are blessed to have such good friends and family.  We love you all very much!

My follow-up CT scan is set for Jan 13th and I will most likely get the results on my chemo appt on Jan 15th.  Please keep praying for me!  

Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.  And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus.  Philippians 4:6-7.

'Til next time, Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!

Chris

3 comments:

  1. No news can be good news.....so letting us know no new news is great. Take care......see you this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chris,
    Merry Christmas to you and all your family.
    Reading your blog has brought great joy!

    We continue to pray for you, and wish we were able to do more for you.

    Stay Strong and Faithful

    With much love,
    the Merritts

    ReplyDelete